FlashGard is Eaton’s Arc Free / Arc Resistant ANSI solution for Power Distribution and Motor Control Centers – the end result of decades as the ANSI leader in switchgear assemblies and applications. The Flashguard solution incorporates patented design features unmatched in the industry.
- RotoTrack mechanism allows the unit to be disconnected from the vertical bus with the door closed; safest place to be is behind a door while stabbing in a unit.
- Optional remote operated racking device can advance and retract the bus stabs from a distance of up to 25 feet, helping maintain the closed-door unit which is instrumental in mitigating an arc event.
- Once the stabs are racked out of the vertical bus there is no voltage present in the unit from the bus, providing a safe working environment free of arc flash hazards.
- ARC Reduction Maintenance System (ARMS) applied to the breaker feeding the motor control center reduces the trip time during an arc flash.
- Unrestrictive racking mechanism prevents over torqueing of the RotoTrack.
- EESS Retrofit of Select Existing Eaton MCC’s to FlashGard
- RotoTrack on all Units 400A and Below
- Motor Guard Motor Insulation Tester (motor megger)
- Voltage Vision Voltage Presence Indicator
- Factory Installed Automatic Transfer Switches
- Maintenance and Operational Training through PSA (EESS)
- Integral Motor Load Block up to 180A on Starters and Feeders
- M-T-M Schemes Including Auto Throw Over
- Padlock Locking Accessory for Unit Door (lockout the unit door)
- Integrated Panelboards and Transformers
- Passive or Active Harmonic Correction
- Integral Clean Power Drives up to 500 HP
- Bi-Metallic, Solid State and Advanced Solid State Overloads
- Soft Starters with Integral Bypass up to 1000A
- Surge Protective Devices
- Switch Configurations: MCB, TM, or Fused
- Main Breaker Configuration with ARMS
- All Major Industrial Communication Protocols for Control and Monitoring
Loading Content..Please wait!