Medium Voltage Motor Control AMPGARD
With AMPGARD medium voltage control, you have the utmost in high performance and reliability. AMPGARD offers a full line of key features to reduce the demand on your systems and motors, and protect the life of your equipment. The unique user-friendly design and construction provides easy access to the controls, mechanism, programmable and displayed information, as well as added protection against possible contact with live parts.
- Metal-Clad construction certified to IEEE C37.20.2 provides maximum circuit separation and safety.
- Numerous 1- and 2-high configurations tested to the latest arc resistant standards offer up to 50% floor space reduction over previous designs creating optimal space savings.
- Grounded steel safety shutters prevent accidental contact with live primary voltage connections when breaker is withdrawn.
- Fluidized bed epoxy bus insulation has excellent track resistant and flame retardant properties for added safety.
- Component arrangements and drawers allow for easy access.
- Vacuum interrupter requires only periodic check for contact erosion, integral wear indicator is provided, and no contact adjustments are required, for reduced breaker maintenance.
- The stiff-flexible moving contact design used in VCP-W circuit breakers eliminates sliding/rolling contacts in the main conductor, which provides excellent electrical and thermal transfer for long vacuum interrupter life.
- Ampgard MV4S Soft Starter
- Ampgard Remote Operator
- Arc Resistant Ampgard
- EMR-3000 and EMR-4000 Protective Relays
- Main Breaker Ampgard
Loading Content..Please wait!