Metal Enclosed Load Interrupter Switchgear MVS
The MVS switch is ideal for applications in a lower duty cycle operation environment, while providing a cost-effective option offering the characteristics vital to safety and coordination. The MVS switch's quick-make, quick-break mechanism provides full-load current interrupting capability, while fuses provide accurate, permanently calibrated, short circuit detecting and interrupting capabilities.
- Visibility of actual blade position improves safety by providing positive assurance of circuit de-energization.
- Fuses provide accurate, permanently calibrated short circuit detecting and interrupting capabilities for added reliability.
- A single gasketed, rectangular, high impact viewing window permits full view of the position of all three switch blades through the closed door.
- Grounded metal barrier prevents inadvertent contact with any live part, yet allows full-view inspection of the switch blade position for added safety.
- Door interlock prevents the door of the enclosure from being opened when the switch is closed.
- Switch interlock prevents inadvertent closure of the switch if the door of the enclosure is open.
- Bus and switch insulators, switch drive rods, barriers between phases, and barriers between outer phases and the housing, are of high strength, non-hygroscopic, track resistant glass polyester for highest quality insulation.
- Automatic Transfer Control
- Duplex Switch Configuration
- Electronic Metering and Communications
- IQ Transfer Control
- Motor Operated MVS Switches
- Two-Position, No-Load Selector Switch
Loading Content..Please wait!