Metal Clad Switchgear VacClad-W
Eaton’s VacClad-W Metal-Clad Switchgear with Type VCP-W vacuum breakers provide centralized control and protection of medium voltage power equipment and circuits in industrial, commercial and utility installations involving generators, motors, feeder circuits, and transmission and distribution lines. Available 5 kV through 38 kV. Total design concept of cell, breaker, and auxiliary equipment can be assembled in various combinations depending on user application.
- Metal-Clad construction certified to IEEE C37.20.2 provides maximum circuit separation and safety.
- Numerous 1- and 2-high configurations tested to the latest arc resistant standards offer up to 50% floor space reduction over previous designs creating optimal space savings.
- Grounded steel safety shutters prevent accidental contact with live primary voltage connections when breaker is withdrawn.
- Fluidized bed epoxy bus insulation has excellent track resistant and flame retardant properties for added safety.
- Component arrangements and drawers allow for easy access.
- Vacuum interrupter requires only periodic check for contact erosion, integral wear indicator is provided, and no contact adjustments are required, for reduced breaker maintenance.
- The stiff-flexible moving contact design used in VCP-W circuit breakers eliminates sliding/rolling contacts in the main conductor, which provides excellent electrical and thermal transfer for long vacuum interrupter life.
- Enclosures: indoor, outdoor walk-in, outdoor aisle-less, arc resistant
- Breaker arrangements: 2-high (standard) or 1-high C12
Loading Content..Please wait!