Non-Segregated Phase Bus Duct
Non-segregated phase bus is an assembly of bus conductors with associated connections, joints, and insulating supports confined within a metal enclosure without interphase barriers. Designed for use on circuits whose importance requires greater reliability than power cables provide, the bus medium voltage bus is capable of carrying rated current continuously without exceeding a conductor temperature rise of 65oC above an outside ambient temperature of 40º.
- All joint surfaces are silver-plated or tin-plated to ensure maximum conductivity through the joint.
- Bus joints are insulated with a flame-retardant PVC boot and are easily removable for quick joint inspection.
- Flexible joints are supplied in straight bus runs at 50 feet intervals to allow for the expected expansion when the conductors are energized and are carrying rated current.
- Each conductor is insulated with a fluidized bed epoxy coating throughout which reduces the possibility of corona and electrical tracking.
- Enclosures are painted with a baked-on epoxy powder coat paint system, providing a durable finish that minimizes the risk of problems in harsh environments.
- Easy installation allows for a lower installation cost in comparison to power cable.
Loading Content..Please wait!