Power Xpert MP
Eaton’s Power Xpert MP system is available in 125, 160, 250, 400, 630 & 800A versions. It is installed primarily in hotels, department stores, hospitals, offices & industrial installations. The MP range is often used for vertical risers or as a supply system for the LP range as an alternative to traditional methods. MP busbar trunking is a 5 bar 3-phase system with a separate full neutral & integral earth conductor. Adaptable to virtually any design, changes in layout can be accommodated very easily, providing a well-proven solution for industries where flexibility & adaptability are essential.
- 125, 160, 250, 400, 630 & 800A ratings
- Low weight Aluminium housing
- 5 Bar (internal 100% N)
- Standard 1, 2 & 3m lengths, special lengths also available between 200mm & 3000mm
- Tap-offs outlets every 333mm
- IP4X or IP54 (option)
- Full range of accessories include flange units, elbows & tap-off units
- Wide selection of tap-off units include MCB, MCCB & fuse links
Loading Content..Please wait!