Memguard Distribution System
Maximized efficiency with compact design
Memguard distribution boards are designed to maximize convenience of wiring and fitting and increase electrical and mechanical efficiency with a compact dimension.
Special care to safety and easy operation
Special care has been taken to ensure that the enclosures are clearly labeled to aid installers and give end-users adequate guidance on safety procedures.
- Circuit identification labels are fitted near the MCBs aperture.
- Circuit wiring details are given inside the main cover.
- RCDs can be used on their own or in conjunction with isolators to give earth leakage protection to consumer units or multi-pole boards.
- Split busbar consumer units and multi-pole boards are offered to allow the option of different RCD sensitivities on lighting and power/air-condition circuits.
Outgoing devices include:
- 3kA and 6kA SP, DP and TP MCBs with amperage ratings 10A-100A.
- 3kA MCB/RCDs with amperage ratings 10A-40A and 30mA sensitivity.
Incoming devices include:
- 100A DP or TP isolator which have a double break on each pole. Access to the cabling terminations is easily achieved by the removal of the snap-on protective cover.
- 200A TP Moulded Case Switch Disconnector. Utilises the MCCB technology in an isolator form.
- MCCB incomer. The Memguard range offers 100A, 160A and 200A MCCB incomers as standard options on TPN boards. Other amperages and fault ratings can be fitted on request.
- MCB incomer. 60A and 100A 3kA versions are available on both SPN and TPN boards as standard. Again, other amperages and the higher fault rated 6kA MCBs can be fitted on request.
- 40A, 63A and 100A RCDs. These units are offered either as the main incoming device or in conjunction with a main isolator.