The SVS system is a metal enclosed, epoxy resin insulated switching system with fixed built-in vacuum circuit breakers. The system is not only suitable for electricity companies, but also for industry and utilities. The system is suitable for the medium-voltage range, that is for rated voltages of up to 24 kV, with the panels capable of carrying a rated current of 630 A. This enables any combination and sequence of panels. An installation consisting of more than seven panels is supplied in sections of up to six panels.
- Improved reliability and safety: - All primary components are fully encapsulated in epoxy-resin insulation.
- Minimal maintenance: - Primary components are fully sealed. Vacuum technology means a low component count resulting in a simple, reliable mechanism.
- Local Support: - SVS is fully assembled in Australia providing local expertise and inventory of components
- Reduced operator training time: - Operator interface panels are common throughout the range. Also, operating points are at an ergonomically safe height.
- On-site cost savings: - Switchboards are delivered from the factory as fully assembled and tested systems. Traditional installation time is significantly reduced. Large systems where transport may be a problem are supplied in sections as necessary.
|Impulse withstand voltage||Up||kV||75||125||75||125|
|Power frequency withstand voltage||Ud||kV||28||50||28||50|
|Rated short-time withstand current 1)||Ik||kA/s||20/3||20/3||25/1.5||25/1.5|
|Rated peak withstand current||Ip||kA||50||50||63||63|
|Rated breaking current||Ir||A||630||630||630/1250||630/1250|
|Rated breaking current||Isc||kA||16-20||16-20||16-25||16-25|
|Rated short-circuit making current||Ima||kA||40-50||40-50||40-63||40-63|
|Rated breaking current||Ir /Isc||A||630||630||630||630|
|Rated short-circuit making current||Ima||kA||50||50||50||50|
|Fused load-break switch|
|Rated current 2)||Ir||A||57/61||36||57/61||36|
|1) Depending on type of vacuum interrupter used. |
2) 57 A at 12 kV with 12 kV fuse holders and 10/12 kV fuses; 61 A at max. 17.5 kV with 24 kV fuse holders and 10/12 kV fuses;
36 A at 24 kV fuse holders and 20/24 kV fuses.
|Innovac SVS complies with the following international standards|
|IEC 62271 - 200||Metal enclosed switchgear|
|IEC 60529||Contact safety (IP protection degree)|
|IEC 62271 - 100||Circuit-breakers|
|IEC 60265||Load-break switches|
|IEC 62271 - 105||Fused load-break switches|
|IEC 62271 - 102||Changeover switches|
|IEC 60044 - 1||Current transformers|
|IEC 60044 - 2||Voltage transformers|
|Innovac SVS switchgear can be used in areas under normal operating conditions as described in IEC publication 60694.|
Loading Content..Please wait!