DT-3000 is most commonly used as primary feeder circuit protection, but may be applied as the transformer primary protection or as backup to the differential protection. With the DT-3000 you get independent phase and ground measuring circuits, as well as ampmeter and peak demand functions. DT-3000 relays also boast eleven time overcurrent characters including ANSI, IEC and thermal protection curves.
- Complete metering, protection, and control in a single compact case reduces panel space, wiring, and costs.
- Selectable trip characteristics simplify ordering and reduce inventory.
- Zone selective interlocking improves coordination and tripping time, and saves money compared to a traditional bus differential scheme.
- Conformal Coating allows for a prolonged life when exposed to chemically corrosive and humid environments.
- Integral ampmeter and display replaces separate meter and switch, which saves panel space, wiring, and money.
- Integral test function and microprocessor design can reduce maintenance time and expenses.
Loading Content..Please wait!