Eaton’s EDR-5000 distribution protection relay is a multi-functional, microprocessor-based relay for feeder circuits of all voltage levels. It may be used as a primary protection on feeders, mains and tie circuit breaker applications; or as backup protection for transformers, high voltage lines and differential protection. The relay is most commonly used on medium voltage switchgear applications.
- Complete metering, protection, and control in a single compact case to reduce panel space, wiring and costs.
- Integral test function reduces maintenance time and expense.
- Zone selective interlocking improves coordination and tripping time, and saves money compared to a traditional bus differential scheme.
- Reduce trouble shooting time and maintenance costs-Trip and event recording in non-volatile memory provides detailed information for analysis and system restoration. 6000 cycles of waveform capture aids in post fault analysis (viewable using Powerport-E software).
- Minimum replacement time-Removable terminal blocks ideal in industrial environments.
- Breaker open/close from relay faceplate or remotely via communications.
- Fast and easy troubleshooting, improved maintenance procedures and increased device security. Provides detailed traceability for system configuration changes.
- Relays self-diagnostics and reporting improves uptime and troubleshooting.
- Breaker trip circuit monitoring improves the reliability of the breaker operation.
Loading Content..Please wait!