The FP-4000 provides monitoring and data recording functions that enhance the security of the protection system and provide useful information for scheduling maintenance. Self-checking and programmable logic control functions of hardware and firmware ensure operation in the event of a system or component electrical failure or fault. FP-4000 is well-suited for main and distribution feeder circuit applications and main-tie-main or main 1/main 2 transfer schemes.
- Free PowerPort utility software for local PC interface to the FP-4000 provides relay settings, monitoring, and control.
- Flexible current, voltage, and frequency protection and programmability cover a broad range of applications while simplifying relay ordering and reducing inventory.
- Complete metering, protection, and control in a single compact case reduces panel space, wiring, and costs.
- Zone selective interlocking improves coordination and tripping time, and saves money compared to a traditional bus differential scheme.
- Open and close pushbuttons are conveniently located on the front of the relay for easy local breaker operation.
- Conformal Coating allows for a prolonged life when exposed to chemically corrosive and humid environments.
- New breaker failure logic provides faster remote backup clearing times for stuck breaker operation.
- Data Logger provides energy usage profiles for better planning, utilization, and energy usage.
Loading Content..Please wait!