Eaton’s EMR-4000 motor protection relay is a multifunctional microprocessor-based protective relay for the protection of any size motor at all voltage levels. It is most commonly applied on medium voltage or larger motors. The EMR-4000 relay is a current and voltage device that provides complete and reliable motor protection, monitoring, diagnostics, metering, and starting control functions.
- Microprocessor-based protection with monitoring, and control for medium voltage motors
- Integral test function reduces maintenance time and expense
- Zone selective interlocking improves coordination and tripping time, and saves money compared to a traditional bus differential scheme
- Programmable logic control functions to accommodate different control schemes, simplify the wiring of the starter
- Reduce trouble shooting time and maintenance costs- Trip and event recording in non-volatile memory provides detailed information for analysis and system restoration. 6000 cycles of waveform capture aids in post fault analysis (viewable using Powerport-E software)
- Minimum replacement time- Removable terminal blocks ideal in industrial environments
- Front RS-232 port and Powerport-E software provides local computer access and user-friendly windows based interface for relay settings, configuration, and data retrieval
- Breaker open/close from relay faceplate or remotely via communications
- Fast and easy troubleshooting, improved maintenance procedures and increased device security. Provides detailed traceability for system configuration changes
- Relays self-diagnostics and reporting improves uptime and troubleshooting
- Breaker trip circuit monitoring improves the reliability of the breaker operation
Loading Content..Please wait!