The MP-3000 offers advanced features unparalleled by others on the market today. The comprehensive features include patented Intel-I-Trip Overload Protection, easy unit configuration, sophisticated data logging, advanced drawout capability, armed/disarmed functionality, UL 1053 certification, the industry’s longest voltage sag ride-through performance, and the ability to deliver information from either the device itself or via communications.
- Intel-I-Trip Overload Protection provides a precise protection algorithm created from motor manufacturer's data to develop custom trip curves, for maximum protection and maximum capacity utilization of motors.
- Microprocessor design with self diagnostics eliminates calibration and reduces installation, commissioning, and maintenance.
- Voltage dip/loss ride through capability reduces unnecessary trips caused by poor power quality.
- Complete motor protection and control in a single compact case reduces panel space requirements and wiring costs.
- Event log provides motor operating records for recent Trip/Alarm events with date and time stamping to improve troubleshooting and reduce downtime.
- Arm/Disarm feature allows you to safely perform maintenance tasks without the risk of taking a motor, and perhaps an entire process, off-line.
- Display mode and navigation buttons allow users to quickly access real-time information, relay settings, and historical data with minimal keystrokes.
- Conformal Coating prolongs life when exposed to chemically corrosive and humid environments.
Loading Content..Please wait!