The MP-4000 multifunctional microprocessor-based relay is generally used on a motor starter or a breaker used for a motor load and may be applied to any size motor at any voltage level. With the intelligence to protect and control the motor against abnormal operating conditions, MP-4000 provides motor overload, stall, short circuit, phase unbalance, single phasing over/undervoltage, underpower, power factor, and ground fault motor protection.
- Intel-I-Trip Overload Protection provides a precise protection algorithm created from motor manufacturer's data to develop custom trip curves, for maximum protection and maximum capacity utilization of motors.
- Microprocessor design with self diagnostics eliminates calibration and reduces installation, commissioning, and maintenance.
- Voltage dip/loss ride-through capability reduces unnecessary trips caused by poor power quality.
- Complete motor protection and control in a single compact case reduces panel space requirements and wiring costs.
- Event log provides motor operating records for recent Trip/Alarm events with date and time stamping to improve troubleshooting and reduce downtime.
- Arm/Disarm feature allows you to safely perform maintenance tasks without the risk of taking a motor, and perhaps an entire process, off-line.
- RTD diagnostics reduces unnecessary tripping caused by faulty RTD, RTD wiring, or communications.
- Motor Start Profile provides start logic control to protect the motor against excessive starts or starting the motor before it has sufficiently cooled.
Loading Content..Please wait!