The DP-300 is universal in its applications. By selecting the vector group in the display, users can change the phase shift of the transformer without having to worry about changing the connection of the external current transformers (CTs). The different nominal currents of the high and low voltage side of the transformer, as well as the transformer ratio, may be configured and every measuring point may be set separately.
- 2nd and 5th harmonic restraints prevent misoperation in case of inrush currents caused by energization or over excitation in transformer applications.
- Freely configurable relays allow the unit to indicate if any adjusted fault current limits have been exceeded.
- Three discrete inputs provide for blocking, acknowledgment, and configuration.
- Auto Scroll function facilitates the setting of parameters and allows users to advance to the next configuration screen, digit, or cursor position more rapidly.
- The unit counts with a slope characteristic to prevent operation due to CT ratio mismatches, CT ratio errors, CT saturation, and errors due to tap changes.
Loading Content..Please wait!