Voltage Relays VR-300
The VR-300 is a fixed mounted, industrial grade, protective relay that offers multiple protective features in a single package. It provides voltage protection functions including over/undervoltage, loss of phase, over/underfrequency monitoring, and sync check. It has two configurable relays and zero voltage monitoring: dead bus start functionality (close circuit breaker to dead busbar).
- A digital processor to measure true RMS (root-means-square) values enables a high degree of measuring accuracy regardless of harmonics, transients, or disturbing pulses.
- Digital display offers a user-friendly interface to setup the unit, monitor operation, and display any alarms.
- Discrete input for blocking of protective functions or remote acknowledgment.
- Compact size and multiple functions allow for a simplified switchgear design.
- Frequency is measured 3-phase if the measured voltage exceeds 15% of the nominal voltage. This ensures rapid and precise frequency measurement.
Loading Content..Please wait!