T-VAC (R) Medium Voltage Vacuum Circuit Breakers
Achieve proven, reliable control and protection for medium voltage equipment and circuits in mine power centers, portable power substations, fixed breaker switchgear, and portable generators where space is at a premium. T-VAC breakers have all the features normally associated with a true metal-clad design, such as insulation and isolation of compartments, and a 3 mm grounded steel safety barrier between primary and mechanism compartments.
- Field-installable accessories, labeled and dedicated secondaries, a clear and concise operating panel, and front access to mechanism/accessories simplifies design, installation and use.
- Rigid frame construction of engineered thermoset composite resins has excellent dielectric characteristics and resists tracking using a patented pole unit molding, resulting in high strength structural properties.
- Utilizes vacuum interrupters for interruption and switching functions, offering the advantages of reduced size and weight, short interrupting time, long life, reduced maintenance, and environmental compatibility.
- Current transfer system consists of a unique flexible connector attached to the movable stem of the vacuum interrupter. the vacuum interrupter stem moves and the connector flexes, allowing Current to be safely and efficiently transferred between the stem and lower conductor.
- Two-step stored energy mechanism uses stored potential energy to close the circuit breaker. Sufficient energy to open the circuit breaker becomes available after a closing operation, providing a high degree of service continuity.
- Designed with built-in safety interlocks to provide for safe operation.
Loading Content..Please wait!