W-VACiMB Medium Voltage Mining Circuit Breakers
Mining circuit breakers (W-VACi-MB) are designed to protect transformers, capacitor banks, motors, busbar sections and cables. Featuring IEC ratings of 17.5 kV, they reliably switch normal load currents and high-stress fault currents. Compact circuit breakers are sealed, keeping out dust and contaminants prevalent in a mine environment, which extends the life of the circuit breaker and reduces maintenance time and costs. No external arcing enhances mining safety.
- Meets or exceeds electrical and mechanical requirements
- Global solutions for 50 Hz and 60 Hz
- Tested mechanically and electrically at ISO 9001-certified factory
- Free of hazardous SF6 gas that contributes to the greenhouse effect and associated climate change
- Endures much greater opening and closing under fault conditions than open air contact devices, providing longer equipment life in harsh environments
- Requires little maintenance other than routine inspections, keeping costs down
- Vacuum interrupter is sealed in epoxy resin, which protects it from mechanical impact and climatic conditions such as moisture, humidity and dust
- Well-suited for conditions such as high altitude, light shock, vibration and high ambient temperature
Loading Content..Please wait!