Surge Protection Devices
A complete SPD range covers all B,C and D (that is I,II,and III) protection degrees, providing your expensive and sensitive electrical equipments with safe lightning protection or surge voltage impulse caused by medium and large switch operations in your circuit, such as large computer center, digital and IT system equipment, precise electronic instrument and family HIFI equipments.
- Field of application: For the protection of low voltage distribution systems against direct lightning stroke into the overhead power supply line or external lightning protection system (IEC 62305)
- Application according to IEC 60364-5-53 Clause 534
- Test class I, II, III in accordance with IEC 61643-1
- SPD-type T1, T2, resp. T3 in accordance with EN 61643-1
- Lightning protection classes III and IV in accordance with IEC 62305
- Capsuled version: during the discharge process, the device does not issue any hot ionised gases.Therefore, there is no need for keeping a safety distance to flammable materials
- Depending on application available in single, pre-assembled with busbar, or preconfigured for most of the applications and power grids
Loading Content..Please wait!