SL Medium Voltage Vacuum Contactors
Eaton's SL series of high performance medium voltage vacuum contactors are designed for applications up to 7.2kV at 400 amp. The SL series is available in a fixed design and a draw out style that is compatible with panel builder’s switchgear and is also available in Eaton switchgear assemblies. SL contactors are ideal for full and reduced voltage starting of squirrel-cage induction, wound-rotor, and synchronous motors. Other applications include power and capacitor switching. Well suited for heavy duty applications and harsh environments including mining, pulp and paper, HVAC, petrochemical, and automotive.
- A single family of contactors for any medium voltage control application. Voltage range of 2200 to 7200 volts.
- Amperage ratings from 160 through 400 amperes with Induction Motor kilowatt ranges from 450 kW to 3350 horsepower.
- Leading-edge vacuum technology.
- Long life — 300,000 electrical and over 2 million mechanical.
- Mounting flexibility — panel or pedestal mounting provisions are standard. Unit can be mounted in horizontal or vertical position.
- Field-selectable settings for coil voltage, ac/dc, and coil drop-out time.
- Field kits available for auxiliary contacts and mechanical latch. Accessories are common for all sizes.
- Special ordering allows unit to be factory pre-set to customer specification, including field kit installation.
- Highest quality available — All contactors manufactured within state-of-the-art “ISO Certified” facilities.
Loading Content..Please wait!