DC Switch Disconnectors up to 1500V
Switch-disconnectors N…DC in the special version for up to 1500 V DC can be used on 1 or 2-poles. They comply with the isolation properties even for earthed IT networks. Accessories, such as Bridge kits, connection terminals and door coupling rotary handles, enable individual installation in the most varied of distribution systems. Auxiliary switches, voltage releases and remote operators facilitate signalling and automation.
Switch-disconnectors for 1000/1250/1500 V DC, 2 pole
- Switch-disconnectors N can, in addition, be combined with voltage releases NZM...-XU, NZM...-XA and auxiliary contacts as well as with remote operator NZM...-XR...
- For 2 pole switching, series connection of two poles each is required. See accessories bridge kits
- N2..: Can not be combined with early-make auxiliary contacts NZM-..XHIV or box terminal NZM2-4-XKC at Ui > 1000 V DC
- For non-earthed networks > 1000 V DC the installation must be configured such that the likelihood of a double earth fault is negligibly small
- Switches can not be combined with withdrawable units and/or connection on rear
Bridge kits NZM...-XKV
- Model contains parts for upper switch side for 4 pole switches N...-S1-DC that are used as 2 pole switches for DC.
- The links each connect two contacts in series
- Incoming unit and outgoer at bottom or top, user-definable
- N4-4-... > 1250 A: alternate connection at bottom through module plates NZM4-4-XKM2S-1600
- Design according to IEC/EN 60947-3
- Main switch characteristics including positive drive to IEC/EN 60204 and VDE 0113
- Isolating characteristics to IEC/EN 60947 and VDE 0660
- Busbar tag shroud to VDE0160Part100
Loading Content..Please wait!