IQ 250/260 Electronic Power Meters offer flexible input/output options and field-upgradeability. They provide real-time values for a full range of power attributes such as watts, watt demand, watthours, voltage-amperes (VA), VA hours, vars, varhours, power factor, and total harmonic distortion. Ultra-compact design makes them ideal for electrical equipment assemblies, panelboard and switchboard mains and feeders, low voltage metal-enclosed switchgear feeders, and MCCs.
- Comprehensive metering
- High-end accuracy
- Self-test capability to validate accuracy
- Large, easy-to-read display
- Local or remote configuration
- Industry-standard communication protocols (Modbus)
- Mix-and-match input/output options
- Integration with Eaton’s Power Xpert Architecture
Loading Content..Please wait!