Power Xpert 2000 Series
Eaton's Power Xpert 2000 Meters (including models 2250, 2260, and 2270) offer comprehensive world-class power and energy measurement and monitoring that reduce day-to-day operating costs and help avoid costly business interruptions. The series combines state-of-the-art technology with harmonic viewing, data trending, and performance benchmarking.
- Monitors circuit loading to help avoid overloads and nuisance overload trips and maximize equipment utilization.
- Manages energy utilization to help reduce peak demand charges and power factor penalties as well as identify excessive energy consumption.
- Embedded Web server allows users to see demand comparisons, trends, and harmonics directly in the Web browser.
- Permanently installed meters support continuous, non-disruptive monitoring.
- Graphical comparison views dramatically improves the ability to benchmark energy usage.
- Industry-standard communication protocols support a multitude of configurations and third-party software: HTTP, HTTPS, ModbusT RTU, Modbus TCP, SNMP, SMTP, NTP.
- Digital inputs and relay outputs can be programmed to interact during various conditions defined by the user.
- Triggers and events can be easily tied into the meter’s standard functions, such as e-mail, logs and trends.
- Analog outputs can be programmed to emulate any measured meter parameter for output to other remote monitoring systems.
- Compatible with the free Eaton Power Xpert Energy Viewer download that is your energy expert; it displays energy usage summary information in both tabular and graphical format to help you make actionable energy management decisions.
Loading Content..Please wait!