City Delivery Van
Increase fuel economy 14 to 37 percent and reduce emissions*Eaton’s hybrid electric system is well suited for diesel truck applications that require frequent starts and stops.
- Pick-up and Delivery
- Food Distribution
- Refrigerator Van
* Dependent on duty cycle, driver behavior, weight and operating conditions. Your vehicle’s duty cycle directly affects fuel savings. Decreasing the amount of time on the highway and increasing time spent in stop-and-go drive cycles improves your ROI.
To find out how an Eaton hybrid system can work for your fleet, contact your local Roadranger representative or call 1-800 826-4357, option 3
- Eaton automated transmission with a parallel hybrid system incorporating an electric motor/generator located between an automated clutch and input of the transmission
- Using Eaton’s patented hybrid system controls, the system recovers and stores energy normally lost during braking into batteries.
- When electric torque is blended with engine torque, the stored energy is used to improve fuel economy.
- Between 14 to 37 percent fuel economy improvement.*
- Regenerative braking recharges batteries leading to reduced brake and engine wear.
- Parallel hybrid system means the diesel powertrain remains fully functional in the unlikely event the hybrid drive unit goes offline.
* Dependent on duty cycle, driver behavior, weight and operating conditions.Your vehicle's duty cycle directly affects fuel savings. Decreasing the amount of time on the highway and increasing time spent in stop-and-go drive cycles improves your ROI.