- Movement of heavy equipment or materials at legal maximums or special permit loadings, typically at GCW in excess of 110,000 lbs.
- Operation on road surfaces of concrete, asphalt and maintained gravel.
- High horsepower engines and auxiliary gear boxes might be used.
- Vehicles may be equipped with two retarders.
- 100% load going and empty return.
Typical Vehicle Types
- Equipment Hauling Lowboy
- Steel Hauling
This information is intended as a guide only. Please see your Roadranger Representative or OEM dealer salesperson for final specifications.