- Movement of logs, chips and pulp between logging sites and / or mills.
- High horsepower engines and multiple retarders are typically used in this vocation.
- 3 to 30 miles between starts and stops (typical).
- 90% of loaded operation on road surfaces of concrete, asphalt, maintained gravel, crushed rock or hard packed dirt and up to 10% of loaded operation into sandy or muddy job sites.
- 100% load going and empty return.
Typical Vehicle Types
- Chip Hauler
- Tractor / Trailer Excluding Log Skidders
- Log Hauler
- Tractors with Pole Trailers
This information is intended as a guide only. Please see your Roadranger Representative or OEM dealer salesperson for final specifications.