- Homogenized illumination
- High luminance of white contrast colour >500 cd/m²
- Configurable level of light in mains mode
- Increased Affordance functionality with CGLine+ technology
- LifePo battery
- Selectable duration of 1h, 2h, 3h, 8h
FlexiTech facilitates your day to day jobs and projects thanks to an easy to manage and consistent range. FlexiTech ED is a one-box solution that has unique dual mounting base, and a host of other clever features that ensures everything needed for easy install is in … one-box!
Either single or double-sided, either wall or ceiling mounted and whatever the arrow direction, FlexiTech ED will meet all your expectations without additional accessories. Homogenized illumination of the pictogram and Increased Affordance optional functionality will make even more visible the exit sign and safer evacuation.
The use of LEDs, long life components, automatic testing and monitoring devices (CGLine+) significantly reduce the operating and maintenance costs of the installation.
1. Slotted holes for quick fixing and easy adjustment
2. Screwless terminal blocks with double connection
3. Transparent baseplate with a large working space for ease of installation and replacement of existing products
4. 9 cables entries in rubber, no plastic parts to break when access from the back
5. Spirit level for perfect horizontal alignment
6. Possibility of direct mounting on electrical boxes ( Ø 67 mm)
Perfect integration of self-contained into buildings' architecture is always a challenge.
Eaton helps you meet this challenge with a range of painted luminaires housing and accessories.
The role of exit sign luminaires may not always be showing the escape route. Sometimes, it is necessary to easily identify the location of safety equipment, refuge, assembly point. etc.
Eaton has developed a core range of specific pictograms for several product families to cover most of those signage requirements.
Want to find out more or don't see the pictogram you require? Contact our sales team and they'll be happy to discuss the specifics needs of a project with you.