This product has been discontinued and is no longer available.
The Chatham range provides a classic and durable solution for a wide variety of outdoor applications.
The housing is constructed from either extruded, die-cast aluminium or 316 marine grade stainless steel depending on the variant and feature a tough UV stabilised polycarbonate lens protecting the optical section. Externally rated to IP65 the Chatham range is suited to many environments.
|Description||Cat No.||Weight (kg)||Emergency Cat No.||Weight (kg)|
|Flat top black aluminium||CHAF17145KZBA||5.8||EBCHAF17145KZBA||7.5|
|Domed top black aluminium||CHAD17145KZBA||5.6||EBCHAD17145KZBA||7.3|
|Domed top Stainless Steel||CHAD17145KZSS||9.0||EBCHAD17145KZSS||10.7|
|Description||Cat No||Weight (kg)|
|Root mounting post||CHARMP||4.2|
|Light Engine and Control Gear Options||• High efficacy linear LED light engines
• >80 CRI 5000°K
• Energy efficient LED system
|Materials||• Extruded and die cast aluminium, Black powder coated RAL 9005 / 316L Stainless Steel body
• Polycarbonate UV stabilised lens
|Options||• 3 hour maintained emergency versions
• Additional Support Collar for added stability in challenging environments
• Root Mounting Post for soft ground installations, for added stability and durability
• We offer a range of product support contracts to aid commissioning, reduce your maintenance costs, comply with
legislative test requirements and increase the lifespan of your lighting equipment
|Installation Notes||• All variants are complete with tri-frame mounting bolts – these must be cast in and used as a minimum standard mounting method below hard standing or compacted sub-layer.
• A minimum of 0.02m³ cast concrete shall be used in conjunction with the tri-frame mounting bolts. The concrete shall
be to a minimum depth of 300mm allowing 70mm of thread above finished level
• For soft ground the alternative Root Mounting Post (CHARMP) must be installed
• It is recommended that the base of all bollards are filled with 300mm of sharp sand or other desiccate to inhibit condensation.
• All ground mounted luminaires are liable to some condensation. Condensation may be visible in the Chatham lens area when switched off and will dissipate in use
|Specification||To specify state: Chatham range, extruded aluminium construction with powder coat paint finish, / 316 Stainless Steel. High performance low glare distribution with high output light engines. Dust tight and water jet proof to IP65 with IP44 internal chamber for 3 hour integrated emergency versions, as Eaton’s Chatham range, part no.__________|