This product has been discontinued and is no longer available.
Proud of our heritage and roots, our history provides us with a wealth of experience and expertise to support each product innovation.
The Chevin LED builds on the Chevin portfolio with the addition of a sleek low profile housing, available in 2 widths and lengths to match existing fluorescent luminaires, ideal for retrofit applications.
With a comprehensive range of lumen outputs from the linear LED light engines, Chevin LED delivers choice and flexibility to suit a wide range of applications where a cost-effective direct surface mounted or suspended solution is required.
|Light source and control gear||• High efficacy linear LED light engines
• >80CRI, 4000°K
• Energy efficient fixed output control gear as standard
• DALI dimmable control gear option
|Materials||• Body and gear tray– Sheet steel, powder coated in RAL9016 white finish
• End caps – injection moulded ABS, colour matched to the body
• Diffuser – TPa rated, fire retardant, UV stabilised polycarbonate (single/narrow versions only) TPb, rated for twin/wide versions
|Installation Notes||• DALI dimming option
• Intelligent light and energy management options:
- End mounted IP20 rated sensor with switching or dimming function, with/without photocell.
• ‘Corridor Function’ control available to special order with the ‘CO’ suffix
• Fully integral combined non-maintained emergency, 3 hour duration. Suitable for use on defined escape routes.
• We offer a range of product support contracts to aid commissioning, reduce your maintenance costs, comply with legislative test requirements and maximise the lifespan of your lighting equipment.
|Options||• Suitable for direct fix or suspended mounting (suspension kits contain a pair of drop wires and must be ordered as separate items)
• BESA fixings available on the rear of the wide ‘twin’ housing at 600mm centres. (central cable entry hole in BESA may be covered on some versions depending on control gear, outer fixing holes remain accessible)
• Terminal block with 2 x 2.5mm² cable capacity per termination
• Gear tray and optical panel hang from the body for ease of install
|Specification||To specify state: Slim profile surface/suspended LED luminaire, 65mm deep with retained opal diffusor panel, as Eaton’s Chevin LED range, part no.______|