IP65 dust tight and water jet proof from below – IP54 rear body
Recessed body options suitable for a range of ceiling integration
Easily wiped down diffuser assemblies for hygiene
The success of the Moduseal has enabled us to improve and innovate with a high ingress protection and product features.
Mark King, Product Line Manager
One light, one fixture, one flexible solution
The range includes an emergency option with three-hour duration, giving a highly efficient design solution and thus minimising installation points. Automatic testing options are also available within the emergency integral verison.
Rated IP65 for use in industries where hygiene is essential
Achieved through designing away the screws in the frame the Moduseal 2 IP65 rating from below provides a complete solution for a diverse range of industries where hygiene and protection are of paramount importance, such as healthcare, manufacturing and food production.
Eaton’s 5 year extended warranty comes as standard, for quality you can trust
When purchasing Eaton lighting products, you are safe in the knowledge that you are supported by our simple, reliable warranty with no hidden caveats. We support: 24/7 operation with no annual hours usage restrictions, 12 months parts and labour with an additional 48 months on parts and no need to register your product.
Clean, minimal lines
One of the most striking features of the range is the elimination of screws within the frame. This allows for a cleaner appearance than before, which is more visually appealing and also contributes to a larger diffuser area enabling greater efficiencies.
View the rest of Eaton's range of indoor ceiling and wall mount lighting
Wavelite LED - Tamper-resistant linear ceiling light
From luminaire modifications to standard products, trust Eaton for your bespoke solution
With Eaton’s internal expertise, we can help meet the challenging demands of modern commercial buildings with our bespoke design service. Our accredited in-house testing facilities and our team of thermal, electrical and mechanical engineering experts are ready to support with each product design for your unique solution.
Surface mounted versions are to be ordered complete only. Recessed variants cannot be upgraded to surface mounted
For surface mounted versions replace character R with S, e.g. MS2S364KZ
For DALI Dimming option replace character Z with DD, e.g. MS2R364KZ becomes MS2R364KDD
For DALI EM PRO emergency options replace add character P as a sufﬁx, e.g. ELMS2R364KDD becomes ELMS2R364KDDP
Emergency versions also available with automatic test functionality.
For further information, contact our technical support and application department on 01302 303240 or email LightingTechnicalUK@Eaton.com
Llm/cW = luminaire lumens per circuit watt
Light Source and Control Gear Options
• LED – high output, high efficiency LED chip set optimized for maximum efficiency
• Energy efficient LED drivers
• Fully integrated LED emergency conversion with optic lens, 3 hour duration
• Suitable for use on defined escape routes
• We offer a range of product support contracts to aid commissioning, reduce your maintenance costs, comply with legislative test requirements and increase the lifespan of your lighting equipment
• Body – welded, full box steel construction, powder coated RA9016 white
• IP65 frame – extruded aluminium, chromate pretreated and powder coated RAL 9016 white
• LED panel – TPa rated opal material
• Surface mounted body – welded, full box steel construction, powder coated RA9016 white
• For ceiling type compatibility refer to the installation guide on page 66
• Contact Eaton’s technical support team for compatibility with other ceilings
• May be used with prepared aperture ceilings which are suitably reinforced – see the diagram below for details
• Terminal block with a 2 x 2.5mm2 cable capacity per termination
• Fixtureless frame retention can be removed with supplied tool or diffuser frame removal tool MS2RST
• MS2RST not suitable for prismatic T5 versions, use the supplied tool only
To specify state: Modular recessed luminaire, IP65/IP54 full box welded construction body with post coat powder paint, prismatic lens, TPa clear polycarbonate panel / TPa opal in extruded aluminium frame with RAL9016 finish, securely fixed and with gaskets to achieve IP65/IP54 from below ceiling/ IP65 surface mounted. LED emergency option with unique lens optic delivering up to 10m x 10m distribution, as Eaton’s Moduseal range, part no.________
Eaton’s mission is to improve the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. We provide sustainable solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power – more safely, more efficiently and more reliably. Eaton’s 2019 revenues were $21.4 billion, and we sell products to customers in more than 175 countries. We have approximately 97,000 employees.