VersaLite is a versatile general purpose, IP65 rated, weatherproof LED industrial luminaire. It is supplied with fast fit surface mounting clips for ease of installation, avoiding the need to drill the housing.
With a comprehensive range of lumen outputs across 3 luminaire lengths, VersaLite delivers choice and flexibility to suit a wide range of applications such as warehousing, plant rooms, carparks, loading/storage spaces and assembly areas where high ingress protection and robust construction are required.
|Cat No||Description||Lumen output (lm)||Circuit Watts (W)||Efficacy (Llm/cW)|
|E-VSLN424004Z||VersaLite 2400lm 4000K FO 1.2m single||2644||24||113.6|
|E-ELVSLN424004Z||VersaLite 2400lm 4000K FO 1.2m single emergency||2644||24||113.6|
|E-VSLW442004Z||VersaLite 4200lm 4000K FO 1.2m twin||4856||41||117.7|
|E-ELVSLW442004Z||VersaLite 4200lm 4000K FO 1.2m twin emergency||4856||41||117.7|
|E-VSLN537004Z||VersaLite 3700lm 4000K FO 1.5m single||4317||38||112.5|
|E-ELVSLN537004Z||VersaLite 3700lm 4000K FO 1.5m single emergency||4317||38||112.5|
|E-VSLW565004Z||VersaLite 6500lm 4000K FO 1.5 twin||7389||65||112.7|
|E-ELVSLW565004Z||VersaLite 6500lm 4000K FO 1.5 twin emergency||7389||65||112.7|
|E-VSLN646004Z||VersaLite 4600lm 4000K FO 1.8 single||5073||45||112.7|
|E-ELVSLN646004Z||VersaLite 4600lm 4000K FO 1.8 single emergency||5073||45||112.7|
|E-VSLW678004Z||VersaLite 4600lm 4000K FO 1.8 twin||9271||82||113.5|
|E-ELVSLW678004Z||VersaLite 4600lm 4000K FO 1.8 twin emergency||9271||82||113.5|
|For emergency versions the circuit watts will increase by 1.5W to account for the charging circuit|
|For DALI dimmable options please replace the Z suffix with DD e.g. E-VSLN425004Z becomes E-VSLN425004DD|
|Emergency mode: output for all luminaires in emergency mode is 192 lumens|
|Light Engine and Control Gear Options||• High efficacy linear LED light engines
• >80 CRI, 5000K colour temperature
• DALI dimmable control gear
|Materials||• Housing material - Polycarbonate with integrated gear tray support
• Diffuser - Polycarbonate opal diffuser delivering a uniform lit appearance
• Diffuser clips - Stainless steel offering strength and integral locking screw function
• Gear tray - Sheet steel, white finish
|Options||• DALI dimming option
• Nominal 4', 5' and 6' formats in narrow and wide housing
• 3 hour combined non-maintained emergency functionality
|Installation Notes||• Surface mount rear brackets supplied, removing the need to drill the housing base
• Gear tray hangs on the body for ease of install, locates in final position with tool free clips
• 1x 20mm cable entry hole in housing end, supplied with IP gland and sealing bung
• Simple to use diffuser clips with security screws to lock them in the closed position as anti -tamper feature and ensures access only through tooled entry to the luminaire
• This luminaire is IP65 rated, this rating only applies when the luminaire is installed observing the correct orientation and must not be positioned in direct sunlight.
• In exterior applications it is recommended the luminaires are protected under a canopy or cover, the housing is not suitable for mounting with the base directly on a vertical surface in the horizontal orientation.
|Specification||To specify 4000K state: General purpose IP65 rated LED luminaire 4000K, Polycarbonate, Opal (uniform) diffuser, polycarbonate housing, secured by tamper resistant stainless steel hinged latches and removable geartray, as Eaton’s VersaLite range, part no____________
To specify 5000K state: General purpose IP65 rated LED luminaire 5000K, Polycarbonate, Opal (uniform) diffuser, polycarbonate housing, secured by tamper resistant stainless steel hinged latches and removable geartray, as Eaton’s VersaLite range, part no____________
Need product support?
Phone: +44 (0) 1753 608 700, option 3 then option 3