§ 1 Subject matter of these terms and conditions
Eaton, its subsidiaries and affiliated companies ("EATON") make their websites ("EATON WEBSITES") available for information purposes only. Unless otherwise stated, all content on this website may only be downloaded for personal, non-commercial use and only with copyright and trademark notices. By using this EATON WEBSITES, you accept these terms and conditions.
§ 2 Trademarks and licenses
- EATON shall remain the owner of all rights and legal positions, including but not limited to all commercial property rights and copyrights in the service and in the software made available on the EATON WEBSITES ("SOFTWARE"). All rights not expressly granted to you in this Agreement shall remain with EATON and its licensors.
- Use of the SOFTWARE is subject to the terms of the End User License Agreement accompanying or included with the SOFTWARE ("License Agreement"). Any SOFTWARE made available for download is intended solely for use by end users pursuant to the License Agreement. Any reproduction or redistribution of the SOFTWARE not in accordance with the License Agreement is expressly prohibited. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, COPYING OR REPLICATING THE SOFTWARE TO ANY OTHER SERVER OR LOCATION FOR FURTHER REPRODUCTION OR REDISTRIBUTION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED. THE SOFTWARE IS WARRANTED ONLY UNDER THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE LICENSE AGREEMENT, IF ANY.
- Without limiting the foregoing, you may not, yourself or through an authorized third party
- use trademarks, company or company names, logos, domain names or other distinctive marks or copyrighted content or other proprietary rights of EATON without the prior express written consent of EATON; or
- remove, suppress or modify in any way any notice of copyright content, trademarks or other proprietary notices appearing in or on any subject matter.
§ 3 Links to third party providers
As far as EATON WEBSITES refers to websites of third parties (links), EATON does not assume any responsibility for the contents of the linked websites. EATON has no influence whatsoever on the design and content of such external websites or sources and therefore expressly distances itself from the content and intentions of the providers. Moreover, EATON has no influence on the possible data protection of the operators of these external websites and therefore cannot control them. Different regulations may therefore apply to the contents of such third-party sites. By activating the link, the user leaves the information offered by EATON.
§ 4 Disclaimer of liability
All contents of the EATON WEBSITES are compiled with great care. Nevertheless, we cannot guarantee that the information is up-to-date, correct and complete or that access to the website will always be uninterrupted.
EATON WEBSITES and the SOFTWARE shall only be liable for damages resulting from the use of EATON WEBSITES and the SOFTWARE if EATON is responsible for such damages due to intent or gross negligence, culpable injury to life, limb or health, or essential contractual obligations. An essential obligation is one whose fulfilment characterizes the contract and on which our contractual partner may rely.
§ 5 Release from liability
You agree to indemnify and hold EATON harmless from and against any and all claims of third parties arising out of or in connection with one or more of your contributions to the extent that third parties claim that such contributions infringe their personal rights, copyrights or other intangible rights. In particular, you indemnify us against all damages arising from such claims, including reasonable costs of extrajudicial and judicial legal defense.
§ 6 Bulletin Boards/Chat rooms
For the use of the bulletin boards and chat rooms the corresponding user conditions apply.
- It is not permitted to post contributions, attachments to contributions or links to contributions that violate applicable law (in particular copyright, trademark or name rights of third parties or morality). In particular, content that is relevant under criminal law, harmful to minors, discriminatory, racist, defamatory, vulgar or harassing is prohibited. In addition, you agree to post content for which you have the necessary rights of use only. This means in particular that you will not post any copyrighted images, texts or other works without the necessary rights of use. This also applies to the user name and the information in the user profile.
- Spam, advertising, chain letters and pyramid schemes are also not permitted.
- If you see a post that you think violates these rules, please report it to a moderator or administrator. The administrators of this forum and EATON reserve the right to delete any post, if necessary, within a reasonable period of time. Since this is a manual process, posts cannot always be deleted immediately. This rule also applies to other material posted by users, such as profiles.
- Administrators are entitled to delete contributions completely or partly, if the suspicion exists that an offence against user conditions of the Bulletin Boards/Chat rooms is present.
- If a member against the user conditions of the Boards/Chat rooms, the administrator is entitled at its own discretion to exclude this member from the possibility to write contributions, or to delete this member.
§ 7 Data protection
§ 8 Final provisions
- The substantive law of the Federal Republic of Austria shall apply exclusively. If you are an entrepreneur, the place of jurisdiction is Vienna.