Operational Characteristics for the 5” Fuel Flow Meter
The Flow Meter Assembly possesses the following characteristics:
- Turbine flow meter
- Double-walled construction to maintain structural redundancy
- Integrated signal conditioner
- 28 VDC nominal power input (18 – 32 VDC operating range)
- 0.5 VDC standby voltage
- 0.5 – 10 VDC output proportional to volumetric flow rate.
- Mid-point calibration flow at 750 gpm generates, at the magnetic pick-up, the frequency marked on the side of the Flow Meter Assembly.
- Outputs 5.25 VDC on J1 connector
- Replicated output on J2 connector (raw frequency)
- Test frequency can be input on J2 connector for isolating the signal conditioner functionality (Electrical Operation of Test Article)
- Full scale measurement up to 1,500 gpm
- 0.5% FS accuracy from 130 to 1,300 gpm
- 0.25% repeatability from 130 to 1,300 gpm