Certifications and compliances
- Class I, Divisions 1 & 2, Group D
- Class II, Division 1, Groups E, F, G
- Class II, Division 2, Groups F, G
- Class III
- NEMA/EEMAC: 3, 7D, 9EFG, 12
- UL standard: 1203
- CSA standard: C22.2 No. 30
Crouse-Hinds series EMH explosion-proof instrument housings are used to enclose 2-1/2" or 3-1/2" diameter round, flush rim mounting meters, whose scale or dial would be visible in the 2-5/8" diameter glass window.
EMH instrument housings are certified for use in Class I, Division 1 and Class II, Division 1 areas. They are commonly used in oil refineries, chemical plants, paint and varnish manufacturing plants, coal processing locations, grain processing plants and other industries with explosive gases or dusts.