- Quick open cover or davit assembly bolted cover
- Alloy construction for body and baskets
- Construction according to "AD 2000-Merkblätter", DIN EN 13445 or ASME Code
- Steam jacket for highly viscous fluids
- Coatings and linings available upon request
The Eaton Model 950B fabricated duplex strainers operate continuously and feature two strainer basket housings connected by four individually operated valves. When the basket in the first housing becomes full, switching the flow to the second is easy using the butterfly valve assembly. Remove, clean, or replace the first basket for use again; the pipeline never shuts down.