Authenticated: The product is verified as being authentic; however, this does not guarantee the condition or fit for purpose of the product.
Chatham - Outdoor IP65 bollard light
The Chatham range provides a classic and durable solution for a wide variety of outdoor applications.
The housing is constructed from either extruded, die-cast aluminium or 316 marine grade stainless steel depending on the variant and feature a tough UV stabilised polycarbonate lens protecting the optical section. Externally rated to IP65 the Chatham range is suited to many environments.
The Chatham is available with a three hour maintained emergency option. The emergency module is securely housed in an internally mounted IP44 rated chamber.
Taking the stress out of installations
All variants are complete with tri-frame mounting bolts – these must be cast in and used as a minimum standard mounting method. For soft ground, the alternative Root Mounting Post must be installed. An additional Support Collar for added stability in challenging environments is also available if required.
Eaton’s 5 year extended warranty comes as standard, for quality you can trust
When purchasing Eaton lighting products, you are safe in the knowledge that you are supported by our simple, reliable warranty with no hidden caveats. We support: 24/7 operation with no annual hours usage restrictions, 12 months parts and labour with an additional 48 months on parts and no need to register your product.
In addition to the supplied tri-frame mounting bolts, there is a further choice of sturdy mounting options including a root mount post for soft ground and an extended base section for added stability in certain applications. Available to order independently of the bollard.
Tri-frame mounting bolts (included in the box)
Support collar with tri-frame mounting bolts
Root mounting post
View Eaton's full range of floodlights, bollards and exterior lighting
From luminaire modifications to standard products, trust Eaton for your bespoke solution
With Eaton’s internal expertise, we can help meet the challenging demands of modern commercial buildings with our bespoke design service.
Our accredited in-house testing facilities and our team of thermal, electrical and mechanical engineering experts are ready to support with each product design for your unique solution.
• High efficacy linear LED light engines
• >80 CRI 5000°K
• Energy efficient LED system
• Extruded and die cast aluminium, Black powder coated RAL 9005 / 316L Stainless Steel body
• Polycarbonate UV stabilised lens
• 3 hour maintained emergency versions
• Additional Support Collar for added stability in challenging environments
• Root Mounting Post for soft ground installations, for added stability and durability
• We offer a range of product support contracts to aid commissioning, reduce your maintenance costs, comply with
legislative test requirements and increase the lifespan of your lighting equipment
• All variants are complete with tri-frame mounting bolts – these must be cast in and used as a minimum standard mounting method below hard standing or compacted sub-layer.
• A minimum of 0.02m³ cast concrete shall be used in conjunction with the tri-frame mounting bolts. The concrete shall
be to a minimum depth of 300mm allowing 70mm of thread above finished level
• For soft ground the alternative Root Mounting Post (CHARMP) must be installed
• It is recommended that the base of all bollards are filled with 300mm of sharp sand or other desiccate to inhibit condensation.
• All ground mounted luminaires are liable to some condensation. Condensation may be visible in the Chatham lens area when switched off and will dissipate in use
To specify state: Chatham range, extruded aluminium construction with powder coat paint finish, / 316 Stainless Steel. High performance low glare distribution with high output light engines. Dust tight and water jet proof to IP65 with IP44 internal chamber for 3 hour integrated emergency versions, as Eaton’s Chatham range, part no.__________