This product has been discontinued and is no longer available.
Taliska is the next step in modular LED lighting. With an innovative backlit construction, clean minimalist lines and high efficiency, Taliska provides a new alternative for conventional general lighting applications.
Rapid installation is a key benefit thanks to the side mounted plug and socket arrangement, connections are all external to save valuable time on site. An opaline acrylic diffuser gives an evenly lit appearance across the whole face
When purchasing Eaton lighting products, you are safe in the knowledge that you are supported by our simple, reliable warranty with no hidden caveats.
|Variant||Lumen Output||Wattage (w)||Llm/cW||Cat No||Weight (kg)||Emergency Cat No||Weight (kg)|
|For DALI Dimming option replace character Z with DD , e.g. TAL66284KZ becomes TALP66284KDD|
|Emergency versions also available with automatic test functionality, e.g. CG Line+|
|Llm/cW = luminaire lumens per circuit watt|
|Light Engine and Control Gear Options||• High output, high efficacy LED chip set optimised for recessed panel options
• Energy efficient fixed output control gear as standard
• Dimming option - DALI
|Materials||• Body - full box steel construction, powder coated in RAL9016 finish
• Panel optic - Acrylic UV stable opaline panel
• Panel frame – monolithic seamless steel construction, powder coated in RAL9016 finish
|Options||• Fully integral LED emergency conversion, 3 hour duration
• CGLine+ self-test emergency versions available, reducing maintenance costs and offering ease of compliance with testing requirements
• We offer a range of product support contracts to aid commissioning, reduce your maintenance costs, comply with legislative test requirements and increase the lifespan of your lighting equipment
|Installation Notes||• Suitable for exposed ‘T’ ceilings
• Rear socket and plug (included) for rapid installation
• Emergency variants are fused as standard
• May aid lighting scheme design to comply with BS EN 12464-1
|Specification||To specify state: Recessed back-lit LED luminaire, of full box welded construction with post coat powder paint, RAL9016 finish, for lay-in installations, with opaline acrylic panel diffuser and high efficiency LED modules, LED emergency option with unique lens optic delivering up to 10m x 10m coverage distribution, Eaton’s Taliska range part no _________|
Need product support?
Phone: +44 (0) 1753 608 700, option 3 then option 3