This product has been discontinued and is no longer available.
Energy efficient, reliable and compliant. Cercla LED is a high specification, surface mounted luminaire designed to provide ambient lighting in any interior application.
From prestigious reception areas through to corridors and stairwells, Cercla’s timeless design makes it a truly classic luminaire. For added versatility, an optional IP44 kit and tamper resistant kit make an attractive proposition for a variety of applications.
|Cat no.||Lumen output||Wattage (W)||Llm/cW||Weight (kg)||Emergency cat.no.||Weight (kg)|
|For DALI Dimming option replace character Z with DD , e.g. CELW154KZ becomes CELW154KDD|
|Microwave variants have the suffix M, e.g. CELW154KZM|
|Emergency versions also available with automatic test functionality, e.g. EasiCheck 2 and CG Line+|
|Description||Cat No||Weight (Kg)|
|IP44 sealing kit - 480 dia||CEIP480||0.06||(Note: Includes tamper resistant fixings as standard)|
|Tamper resistant fixing kit||CETRK||0.03|
|For further information contact our technical support and application department on 01302 303240 or email LightingTechnicalUK@Eaton.com|
|Lamp and Control Gear Options||• Fixed output control gear as standard
• DALI dimming options available
|Materials||• Body - spun steel, powder coated in RAL9016 white
• Diffuser - opal UV stabilised polycarbonate
• IP44 gasket - silicon (optional accessory)
|Installation Notes||• Suitable for ceiling or wall mounting
• BESA cable entry on rear with separate screw fixing points
• Terminal block with 2 x 2.5mm² cable capacity per termination
• Diffuser retained by internal spring clips
• Tamper resistant fixing kit available
• Simple IP44 upgrade also provides tamper resistant fixing
• Articulated captive geartray for safety and ease of installation
|Options||• Fully integral emergency conversion, 3 hour duration
• Suitable for use on defined escape routes
• Microwave sensor inbuilt option
• Automatic self-test emergency versions available
• IP44 sealing kits include the tamper resistant fixings as standard
• Lighting controls and energy management options (refer to controls guide on page 429)
• We offer a range of product support to aid commissioning, reduce your maintenance costs, comply with legislative test requirements and increase the lifespan of your lighting equipment
|Specification||To specify state: Shallow profile compact LED luminaire for ceiling or wall surface mounting, with rigid spun steel body finished white, efficient uniformly flashed opal diffuser and emergency versions with fully integral control gear, as Eaton’s Cercla LED range, part no. ________|
Need product support?
Phone: +44 (0) 1753 608 700, option 3 then option 3