This product has been discontinued and is no longer available.
Galaxy LED is a new low energy solution to a varied range of applications. High efficiency is a key part of its appeal and with a wide range of outputs, is ideal for a multitude of applications. Galaxy LED is rated to IP65, dust tight and low-pressure water jet proof, with a robust die-cast aluminium body.
An energy-efficient, comfortable and safe working environment can be achieved by selecting the right lighting.
|Part No||With PIR||Lumen Output||Wattage||Llm/cW||Weight (kg)||Weight + PIR (kg)|
|LED Options||• Five lumen packages
• >70 CRI
• L70 30,000 hours
• 5000K cool white
|Materials||• Body - die-cast aluminium powder coated black
• Lens - toughened glass
• Reflector - high purity, high reflectance, anodised aluminium
• Stirrup - steel powder coated in black finish
|Installation Notes||• Suitable for column, wall and floor mounting
• Stirrup bolts directly to vertical surface for area floodlighting or to floor for façade lighting
• 3 way, 1 x 2.5mm2 terminal block
• Aimed by slackening side bolts and positioning angle using inclinometer on stirrup
• Front lens secured by latching clip
• Supplied complete with 1m 3 core 1mm2 lead
|Specification||To specify state: Die cast aluminium floodlight, with symmetrical reflector and toughened safety glass. Finished in black paint finish and dust tight and water jet proof to IP65, as Eaton’s Galaxy LED range, part no. ___________|
Phone: 01302 303303 option 1, then option 3