Authenticated: The product is verified as being authentic; however, this does not guarantee the condition or fit for purpose of the product.
Infra-red scene setting lighting controls
The Infra-Red Scene Setting system allows the control of lighting levels from anywhere within a room, offering great flexibility to any installation, without the need for expensive, complicated dimming racks.
Conference facilities and office meeting rooms particularly benefit from one person being able to create different modes or scenes during a presentation.
The basic control module can operate up to 25 ballasts and requires only the addition of an infra-red receiver and handheld controller in order to create 3 preset lighting scenes with dim/brighten override. Up to 8 control modules and 5 receivers can be linked, allowing the system to be utilised in larger and more sophisticated installations.
Easily expanded to multiple zone system for larger rooms
Soft on/off feature fades lamps, avoiding an instant chage of the lamp
One-touch access for convenient control
3 programmable scene levels provide one-touch access to commonly used settings with convenient infra-red control and on/off and dim/brighten manual control to support all installations.
Flexible control, at the touch of a button
The control of lighting levels from anywhere within a room offers great flexibility to any installation. Conference meeting rooms particularly benefit from one person being able to create different modes or scenes during a presentation.
Eaton’s 5 year extended warranty comes as standard, for quality you can trust
When purchasing Eaton lighting products, you are safe in the knowledge that you are supported by our simple, reliable warranty with no hidden caveats. We support: 24/7 operation with no annual hours usage restrictions, 12 months parts and labour with an additional 48 months on parts and no need to register your product.
From luminaire modifications to standard products, trust Eaton for your bespoke solution
With Eaton’s internal expertise, we can help meet the challenging demands of modern commercial buildings with our bespoke design service. Our accredited in-house testing facilities and our team of thermal, electrical and mechanical engineering experts are ready to support with each product design for your unique solution.
Infra-red receiver - ceiling mounted (max 5 per system)
Infra-red dimming control module - up to 25 ballasts (max 8 per system)
Infra-red dimming control module 2 channel - up to 25 ballasts per channel
Momentary push button switch - on/off/dim/brighten control
System Design and Installation
Lighting design is carried out exactly as a conventional system would be, to determine the quantity of luminaires required, making provision for particular scene effects/requirements.
• Specify the luminaires to be fitted with digital high frequency regulating control gear (max 25 ballasts per channel of the single or twin channel controllers).
• Connect all luminaires to a permanent live mains supply. It is recommended that a suitable means of isolation is provided for routine maintenance purposes.
• Connect a 2-wire DSI BUS cable from the control module to each luminaire in the module’s zone. Maximum length is 50m per module/zone. DSI connection is polarity free. It is recommended that mains insulated cable is used.
• Install infra-red receiver, linking it to each control module in the system. Up to 5 receivers can be used on one system, installed in parallel. Power is supplied from one ‘IR master’ control module, the others designated as ‘IR slave’ by removing a jumper link.
• Light levels for each zone and each of the 3 programmable scenes is set up using the hand held controller.
• LCSDPB momentary push buttons can added to the system to provide fixed point on/off/dim/brighten override control.
Emergency converted luminaires can be used with this system, specifying the appropriate luminaire to be complete with digital high frequency regulating control gear. Contact us for full details.
To specify state: Infra-red dimming and scene setting system providing on/off/dim/brighten and programmable scene recall functionality, using digital high frequency regulating luminaires and selected using a hand held infra-red controller, as Eaton’s Infra-Red Scene Setting System, part no. ___________
Eaton’s mission is to improve the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. We provide sustainable solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power – more safely, more efficiently and more reliably. Eaton’s 2019 revenues were $21.4 billion, and we sell products to customers in more than 175 countries. We have approximately 97,000 employees.