Authenticated: The product is verified as being authentic; however, this does not guarantee the condition or fit for purpose of the product.
Moduseal 2 - Recessed or surface mounted IP65 ceiling light
This product has been discontinued and is no longer available.
One hundred years of experience provides Eaton with a wealth of knowledge of each product development.
For a diverse range of applications which call for a high level of ingress protection, Moduseal 2 offers a complete solution. With a choice of recessed and surface bodies, the clean lines of the diffusers and frames offer greater control of the LED modules for maximum energy efficiency.
Surface mounted versions are to be ordered complete only. Recessed variants cannot be upgraded to surface mounted
For surface mounted versions replace character R with S, e.g. MS2S364KZ
For DALI Dimming option replace character Z with DD, e.g. MS2R364KZ becomes MS2R364KDD
For DALI EM PRO emergency options replace add character P as a sufﬁx, e.g. ELMS2R364KDD becomes ELMS2R364KDDP
Emergency versions also available with automatic test functionality.
For further information, contact our technical support and application department on 01302 303240 or email LightingTechnicalUK@Eaton.com
Llm/cW = luminaire lumens per circuit watt
Light Source and Control Gear Options
• LED – high output, high efficiency LED chip set optimized for maximum efficiency
• Energy efficient LED drivers
• Fully integrated LED emergency conversion with optic lens, 3 hour duration
• Suitable for use on defined escape routes
• We offer a range of product support contracts to aid commissioning, reduce your maintenance costs, comply with legislative test requirements and increase the lifespan of your lighting equipment
• Body – welded, full box steel construction, powder coated RA9016 white
• IP65 frame – extruded aluminium, chromate pretreated and powder coated RAL 9016 white
• LED panel – TPa rated opal material
• Surface mounted body – welded, full box steel construction, powder coated RA9016 white
• For ceiling type compatibility refer to the installation guide on page 66
• Contact Eaton’s technical support team for compatibility with other ceilings
• May be used with prepared aperture ceilings which are suitably reinforced – see the diagram below for details
• Terminal block with a 2 x 2.5mm2 cable capacity per termination
• Fixtureless frame retention can be removed with supplied tool or diffuser frame removal tool MS2RST
• MS2RST not suitable for prismatic T5 versions, use the supplied tool only
To specify state: Modular recessed luminaire, IP65/IP54 full box welded construction body with post coat powder paint, prismatic lens, TPa clear polycarbonate panel / TPa opal in extruded aluminium frame with RAL9016 finish, securely fixed and with gaskets to achieve IP65/IP54 from below ceiling/ IP65 surface mounted. LED emergency option with unique lens optic delivering up to 10m x 10m distribution, as Eaton’s Moduseal range, part no.________
Eaton’s mission is to improve the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. We provide sustainable solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic, and mechanical power – more safely, more efficiently, and more reliably. Eaton’s 2020 revenues were $17.9 billion, and we sell products to customers in more than 175 countries.