Priam - Modern linear LED light for commercial buildings
Priam offers an alternative form for commercial lighting applications. Designed exclusively for use in a multitude of linear tile applications in a contemporary setting.
A selection of tuned lumen outputs combined with a Microprism diffuser produces working spaces with vitality and comfort.
Emergency operation, via a discrete LED, is optically controlled with an advanced lens making exceptional spacing possible. Rapid installation is a key benefit, thanks to the side mounted plug and socket arrangement. Connections are all external to save valuable time on site.
Designed to fit seamlessly into SAS 300 type ceilings
Minimalist features to complement the surroundings
Photometrically controlled diffuser for even light quality at angles high or low
Priam's Microprism diffuser sets it apart from the rest of the market. Able to light workspaces with vitality and comfort it has the flexibility to be mounted at high or low angles without a drop off in lighting quality.
One light, one fixing, one flexible solution
Choose Eaton's 3 hour maintained integral emergency variant to combine the emergency and normal lighting functions together for a consistent finish and reduced installation cost. The emergency option benefits from an advanced lens which controls the optical output to enable exceptional spacing; reducing the number of emergency lights required and the overall cost.
Eaton’s 5 year extended warranty comes as standard, for quality you can trust
When purchasing Eaton lighting products, you are safe in the knowledge that you are supported by our simple, reliable warranty with no hidden caveats. We support: 24/7 operation with no annual hours usage restrictions, 12 months parts and labour with an additional 48 months on parts and no need to register your product.
Support bracket options
Support bracket PRMBHTBS
SAS 330 150mm C profile Body
View the rest of Eaton's range of indoor ceiling and wall mount lighting
Wavelite LED - Tamper-resistant linear ceiling light
From luminaire modifications to standard products, trust Eaton for your bespoke solution
With Eaton’s internal expertise, we can help meet the challenging demands of modern commercial buildings with our bespoke design service. Our accredited in-house testing facilities and our team of thermal, electrical and mechanical engineering experts are ready to support with each product design for your unique solution.
For DALI Dimming option replace character Z with DD , e.g. PRM123254KZ becomes PRM123254KDD
Emergency versions are also available with automatic test functionality, e.g. CG Line+
For further information, contact our Technical Support and Application department on 01302 303240 or email LightingTechnicalUK@Eaton.com
Llm/cW = luminaire lumens per circuit watt
Light Engine and Control Gear Options
• High output, high efficacy LED chip set optimised for controlled recessed lighting applications
• Energy efficient fixed output control gear as standard
• Dimming option - DALI
• Body - welded, full box steel construction, powder coated in RAL9016 finish 60% gloss (SAS 330 available in RAL9010 to closely match ceiling tiles)
• Optic - Polycarbonate UV stable Microprism combination
• Outer bezel frame – monolithic seamless steel construction, powder coated in RAL9016 finish (SAS 330 available in RAL9010 to closely match ceiling tiles)
• Fully integral LED emergency conversion, 3 hour duration
• CG Line+ self-test emergency versions available, reducing maintenance costs and offering ease of compliance with testing requirements
• We offer a range of product support contracts to aid commissioning, reduce your maintenance costs, comply with legislative test requirements and increase the lifespan of your lighting equipment
• Suitable for a number of ceiling systems, including;
Exposed Tee 15mm
Exposed Tee 24mm
SAS 330 150 C Profile
SAS 330 100 C Profile
• Refer to the ceiling compatibility table for more details
• Suitable for UGR <19 applications
• Order side support bracket set for ‘draw up’ applications (ordered separately) PRMBHTBS – refer to the ceiling compatibility table for more details
• Rear socket and plug (included) for rapid installation
• Emergency variants are fused as standard
• May aid lighting scheme design to comply with BS EN 12464-1 - refer to the lighting design guide on page 468
To specify state: Recessed architectural luminaire, of full box welded construction with post coat powder paint, RAL9016 finish, for lay-in / pull up installations. Complete with Microprism combination and high efficiency LED modules. LED emergency option with unique lens optic delivering up to 10m x 10m coverage distribution, Eaton’s Priam range part no _________
Eaton is a power management company with 2018 sales of $21.6 billion. We provide energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton is dedicated to improving the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. Eaton has approximately 99,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries.