This highly aesthetic recessed luminaire is available in four lumen output versions, available with 3 hour maintained emergency options.
Highly efficient LED array in a slim shallow housing for ceiling with low voids
The Solstar Disk is a high output luminaire with an efficient LED array, 80CRI. Available in: 3000K, 4000K, >80 CRI, this shallow profile is ideal for low ceiling voids.
Eaton’s 5 year extended warranty comes as standard, for quality you can trust
When purchasing Eaton lighting products, you are safe in the knowledge that you are supported by our simple, reliable warranty with no hidden caveats. We support: 24/7 operation with no annual hours usage restrictions, 12 months parts and labour with an additional 48 months on parts and no need to register your product.
From luminaire modifications to standard products, trust Eaton for your bespoke solution
With Eaton’s internal expertise, we can help meet the challenging demands of modern commercial buildings with our bespoke design service. Our accredited in-house testing facilities and our team of thermal, electrical and mechanical engineering experts are ready to support with each product design for your unique solution.
For DALI dimming option replace character Z with DD. e.g. SLK1003KZ becomes SLK16003KDD
For emergency option add EL in front of catalogue number. e.g. - SLK16003KZ becomes ELSLK16003KZ
*Emergency option is not available for the 1000LM versions.
Light Engine and Control Gear Options
• High output, efficient LED array, 80CRI
• Available in: 3000K, 4000K, >80 CRI
• Energy efficient fixed output control gear as standard
• DALI Dimming option
• Opal polycarbonate diffuser
• Die cast aluminium housing
• Steel spring retention clips
• 1000, 1600, 1900, 3000 nominal lumen options
• ø140mm x 22.5mm
• ø180mm x 24mm
• ø230mm x 24mm
• 3hr maintained emergency functionality*
• Shallow profile to suit low ceiling voids
• Allow 25mm clearance above housing
• Do not cover with insulation
• Allow 100mm clearance around the luminaire’s sides free of any insulation to allow for suitable air flow
• IP44 luminaire head and IP20 LED driver
• Luminaire retained securely with toolless spring clips
To specify state: Recessed low profile, back lit LED Downlight with HF / DALI gear with plug and socket connection, Aluminium body and bezel, As Eaton’s Solstar Disk range, part no ________
Eaton is a power management company with 2018 sales of $21.6 billion. We provide energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton is dedicated to improving the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. Eaton has approximately 99,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries.