Authenticated: The product is verified as being authentic; however, this does not guarantee the condition or fit for purpose of the product.
Taliska P - Cost effective ceiling light with glare control
Taliska P brings together clean aesthetics with compliance enhancing features at an affordable price point. The optical design and materials are a key feature of its appeal. Designed with a microprism and dispersal diffuser combination, luminance and glare limits required in office and other applications may be realised.
Offering a versatile solution to many lighting applications. Simple installation is a key benefit thanks to the side mounted plug and socket arrangement.
Building on the Taliska as an affordable minimalist panel, suitable for a wide range of applications, featuring the efficient square optic emergency for compliant and cost effective solutions. The Taliska P has an impressive luminance and glare compliance due to the Microprism and dispersal diffuser combination.
Making a connection is easy
Connections are all external, saving valuable time on site and maintaining internal integrity. Taliska P is also available with optional side brackets for pull-up applications, making it truly adaptable for a wide range of ceilings.
One light, one fixing, one flexible solution
Emergency operation, via a discrete LED , is optically controlled with an advanced lens making exceptional spacing possible. The Taliska P has a fully integral LED emergency conversion, with 3 hour duration. A CGLine+ self-test emergency version is available, reducing maintenance costs and offering ease of compliance with testing requirements.
Eaton’s 5 year extended warranty comes as standard, for quality you can trust
When purchasing Eaton lighting products, you are safe in the knowledge that you are supported by our simple, reliable warranty with no hidden caveats. We support: 24/7 operation with no annual hours usage restrictions, 12 months parts and labour with an additional 48 months on parts and no need to register your product.
View the rest of Eaton's range of indoor ceiling and wall mount lighting
From luminaire modifications to standard products, trust Eaton for your bespoke solution
With Eaton’s internal expertise, we can help meet the challenging demands of modern commercial buildings with our bespoke design service. Our accredited in-house testing facilities and our team of thermal, electrical and mechanical engineering experts are ready to support with each product design for your unique solution.
For DALI Dimming option replace character Z with DD , e.g. TALP66244KZ becomes TALP66244KDD
For Sensor option add the characters ISM, e.g. TALP66244KZ becomes ISMTALP66244KZ
Emergency versions also available with automatic test functionality, e.g. CG Line+
Llm/cW = luminaire lumens per circuit watt
TALISKA P BEARER KIT (2 bearer brkts)
Light Engine and Control Gear Options
• High output, high efficacy LED chip set optimised for recessed panel options
• >80 CRI 4000°K
• Energy efficient fixed output control gear as standard
• Dimming option – DALI
• Body - welded, full box steel construction, powder coated in RAL9016 finish
• Panel optic – acrylic microprism and dispersal diffuser combination with 65° cut-off angle characteristics
• Panel frame – monolithic seamless steel construction, powder coated in RAL9016 finish
• Fully integral LED emergency conversion, 3 hour duration
• CGLine+ self-test emergency versions available, reducing maintenance costs and offering ease of compliance with testing
• We offer a range of product support contracts to aid commissioning, reduce your maintenance costs, comply with legislative test requirements and increase the lifespan of your lighting equipment
• Suitable for exposed ‘T’ and some “half tee” metal pan ceilings
• Suitable for UGR <19 applications
• Order side support bracket set for ‘draw up’ applications (ordered separately) TALPBK
• Rear socket and plug (included) for rapid installation
• Emergency variants are fused as standard
• May aid lighting scheme design to comply with BS EN 12464-1
To specify state: Recessed back-lit LED luminaire, of full box welded construction with post coat powder paint, RAL9016 finish, for lay-in installations, with acrylic microprism and dispersal diffuser combination and high efficiency LED modules, LED emergency option with unique lens optic delivering up to 10m x 10m coverage distribution, Eaton’s Taliska range part no
Eaton’s mission is to improve the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. We provide sustainable solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power – more safely, more efficiently and more reliably. Eaton’s 2019 revenues were $21.4 billion, and we sell products to customers in more than 175 countries. We have approximately 97,000 employees.