Authenticated: The product is verified as being authentic; however, this does not guarantee the condition or fit for purpose of the product.
Terzetto - Energy efficient, IP20 ceiling light
The office is redefined by Eaton’s Terzetto™ range of luminaires. Performance-leading efficiency combined with clean looks makes this adaptable range of LED luminaires the perfect choice in today’s demanding office environment.
The unique combination of optical control achieved by OptoUndulant™
technology with a fully adaptable exposed ‘T’ and metal pan ceilings, Terzetto™ integration is guaranteed in a wide range of applications.
Integrated emergency versions with automatic testing available
With over 100 years experience, Eaton has a range of lighting products to suit every application. The Terzetto is one of our extensive recessed portfolios, providing solutions for office and commercial environments.
Mark King, Product Line Manager
One light, one fixing, one flexible solution
The Terzetto range is also available as a fully integral LED emergency luminaire with a 3 hour duration. This is enhanced by the optional EasiCheck and Intellem self-test emergency versions which supports to reduce maintenance costs and offering ease of compliance with testing requirements
Eaton’s 5 year extended warranty comes as standard, for quality you can trust
When purchasing Eaton lighting products, you are safe in the knowledge that you are supported by our simple, reliable warranty with no hidden caveats. We support: 24/7 operation with no annual hours usage restrictions, 12 months parts and labour with an additional 48 months on parts and no need to register your product.
Taliska P - Cost effective ceiling light with glare control
From luminaire modifications to standard products, trust Eaton for your bespoke solution
With Eaton’s internal expertise, we can help meet the challenging demands of modern commercial buildings with our bespoke design service. Our accredited in-house testing facilities and our team of thermal, electrical and mechanical engineering experts are ready to support with each product design for your unique solution.
For DALI Dimming option replace character Z with DD, e.g. TER664004KZ becomes TER664004KDD
For DALI EM PRO emergency options add character P as a suffix, e.g. ELTER664004KDD becomes ELTER664004DDP
Emergency versions also available with automatic test functionality, e.g. CGLine+
For further information, contact our technical support and application department on 01302 303240 or email LightingTechnicalUK@Eaton.com
Llm/cW = luminaire lumens per circuit watt
600 x 600
600 x 300
1200 x 300
Light Engine and Control Gear Options
• LED - high output, high efficiency LED chip set optimised for maximum efficacy
• Energy efficient fixed output control gear as standard
• Diffuser - OptoUndulantTM and opalised diffusers - high transmission, TPa rated and building regulations part B compliant
• Anodised aluminium frame detail for strength and modern aesthetic looks
• Housing - mild steel construction for rigidity, powder coated RAL9016 (other colours on application)
• Internal balanced white diffuse reflector for even output
• Fully adaptable luminaires suitable for exposed ‘T’ and lay-in applications
• For ceiling compatibility refer to installation guide on page 66
• Order side support arms for ‘draw up’ applications (ordered separately) e.g. MSBKX bearer bracket (external fixing access required)
• Optional brackets allow for direct mounting in metal pan ceiling types such as SAS330
• Standard bearer arms accommodate 20mm to 62mm supporting grid heights
• Refer to technical support for further information on bracket options and ceiling compatibility
• Bypass air handling slots as standard
• Terminal block with 2 x 2.5mm² cable capacity per termination
• Louvre/Panel frame assembly retained by positive locating frame and spring steel clips, fitted with hanging strap for hands free re-lamping (T5)
• Supplied complete with lamps
• Fused as standard
• Aids lighting scheme design to comply with BS EN 12464-1
• Fully integral LED emergency conversion, 3 hour duration
• EasiCheck and Intellem self-test emergency versions available, reducing maintenance costs and offering ease of compliance with testing requirements
• Intelligent lighting system controls with mini sensor head and DALI ballast (ISM part code prefix added to DALI variants)
• Air handling with air bypass slots do not compromise performance whilst allowing a capacity of up to 25 l/s
• We offer a range of product support contracts to aid commissioning, reduce your maintenance costs, comply with legislative test requirements and increase the lifespan of your lighting equipment
To specify state: Recessed LED luminaire, of full box welded construction with post coat powder paint, RAL9016 finish, for lay-in and draw up installations, with Opto-undulantTM panel centre optic, retained on spring clips, hinged opalised TPa rated polycarbonate optical side panels and high efficiency LED modules, LED emergency option with unique lens optic delivering 10m x 10m distribution, Eaton’s TerzettoTM range part no _________
Terzetto - Recessed fluorescent and LED ceiling lights
Eaton is a power management company with 2018 sales of $21.6 billion. We provide energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton is dedicated to improving the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. Eaton has approximately 99,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries.