This product has been discontinued and is no longer available.
The VersaPack low cost LED batten range delivers great performance at a fantastic price point. With a focused range of lumen outputs to aid a simple install or retrofit replacement of standard fluorescent battens, it removes the complex task of trawling through data to select the product that is right for the job.
Selecting an experienced and trusted partner from an ever-expanding list of lighting manufacturers is critical for achieving a compliant, optimised and reliable solution.
|Cat No||Description||Lumen output||Circuit Watts (W)||Efficacy (Llm/cW)||Weight (kg)|
|VPK4314KZ||VersaPack 3100lm 4000K 1.2m||3100||26||119||1.3|
|VPK4564KZ||VersaPack 5600lm 4000K 1.2m||5600||48||117||1.3|
|ELVPK4314KZ||VersaPack 3100lm 4000K 1.2m EM (includes emergency pod)||3100||26||119||1.6|
|ELVPK4564KZ||VersaPack 5600lm 4000K 1.2m EM (includes emergency pod)||5600||48||117||1.6|
|VPK5434KZ||VersaPack 4300lm 4000K 1.5m||4300||36||119||1.6|
|VPK5714KZ||VersaPack 7100lm 4000K 1.5m||7100||60||118||1.6|
|ELVPK5434KZ||VersaPack 4300lm 4000K 1.5m EM (includes emergency pod)||4300||36||119||2|
|ELVPK5714KZ||VersaPack 7100lm 4000K 1.5m EM (includes emergency pod)||7100||60||118||2|
|VPK6544KZ||VersaPack 5400lm 4000K 1.8m||5400||45||120||1.9|
|VPK6854KZ||VersaPack 8500lm 4000K 1.8m||8500||73||116||1.9|
|ELVPK6544KZ||VersaPack 5400lm 4000K 1.8m EM (includes emergency pod)||5400||45||120||2.2|
|ELVPK6854KZ||VersaPack 8500lm 4000K 1.8m EM (includes emergency pod)||8500||73||116||2.2|
|Lamps and Control Gear Options
||• High efficacy linear LED light engines
• >80CRI, 4000°K
|Materials||• First fix plate and heatsink – steel, powder coated in RAL9016 white finish
• End caps – injection moulded ABS, UV stabilised and fire retardant, colour matched white finish
• Emergency pod - injection moulded ABS, UV stabilised and fire retardant, colour matched white finish
• Diffuser – UV stabilised opal polycarbonate
|Installation Notes||• Suitable for direct fix, trunking, conduit or chain/wire suspension
• BESA entry points central and at 600mm centres.
• Terminal block with 2 x 2.5mm² wire capacity per termination
• 20mm conduit entry feature in both ends with clearance feature that can be removed in the end cap (Note: end mounted emergency options would use the cable entry at one end)
• Integral emergency versions have a longer housing though the major mounting features remain the same in the first fix plate
|Options||• Fully integral self-contained 3 hour duration emergency option
• Lumen packages and length options to help retro fit against fluorescent single and twin applications
|Specification||To specify state: Linear LED batten with steel channel profile with durable powder coat RAL9016 white finish and reeded opal polycarbonate diffuser. Embossed snap-fit feature optical unit and screw-secured colour matched and textured ABS end caps (optional emergency functionality), as Eaton’s VersaPack range.|
Need product support?
Phone: +44 (0) 1753 608 700, option 3 then option 3