This product has been discontinued and is no longer available.
The Wavelite LED delivers a clean line housing profile, available in the familiar 1.2m, 1.5m and 1.8m lengths to match existing fluorescent luminaires, making it ideal for new or retrofit applications.
Offering the choice and flexibility to suit a wide range of applications, Wavelite LED delivers one of the best cost-effective direct surface mounted or suspended solutions. Maximise the value of your investment with LED lighting optimised for energy-efficiency and compliance.
|Cat No||Description||Lumen Output (lm)||Circuit Watts (W)||Efficacy (Llm/cW)|
|Standard Fixed Output|
|WL24274KZ||Wavelite LED 4’ 2700lm 4K HF||2772||22.6||122.5|
|WL24364KZ||Wavelite LED 4’ 3600lm 4K HF||3671||31.2||117.6|
|WL24454KZ||Wavelite LED 4’ 4500lm 4K HF||4587||41.0||111.9|
|WL24604KZ||Wavelite LED 4’ 6000lm 4K HF||6008||53.1||113.1|
|WL25284KZ||Wavelite LED 5’ 2800lm 4K HF||2874||22.1||129.7|
|WL25374KZ||Wavelite LED 5’ 3700lm 4K HF||3728||28.4||126.8|
|WL25494KZ||Wavelite LED 5’ 4900lm 4K HF||4966||41.1||120.8|
|WL25684KZ||Wavelite LED 5’ 6800lm 4K HF||6809||61.2||111.2|
|WL25764KZ||Wavelite LED 5’ 7600lm 4K HF||7660||72.0||106.5|
|WL26544KZ||Wavelite LED 6’ 5400lm 4K HF||5438||42.6||127.7|
|WL26884KZ||Wavelite LED 6’ 8800lm 4K HF||8854||77.7||114.0|
|Description||Cat No||Weight (kg)|
|Wavelite Suspension Kit, 1.5m drop wire (pair)||WLTSKIT||0.1|
|For Emergency versions please add the EL prefix, e.g. WL25374KZ becomes ELWL25374KZ.|
|For Emergency versions the circuit watts will increase by 1.5W to account for the charging circuit.|
|For DALI dimmable options please replace the Z suffix with DD e.g. WL25374KZ becomes WL25374KDD|
|Refer to the catalogue number matrix for other options.|
|Lamp and Control Gear Options||• High efficacy linear LED light engines
• >80CRI, 4000°K
• Energy efficient fixed output control gear as standard
• DALI dimmable control gear option
|Materials||• Body and gear tray– Sheet steel, powder coated in RAL9016 white finish
• End caps – injection moulded ABS, colour matched to the body
• Diffuser panel – UV stabilised polycarbonate
|Installation Notes||• Suitable for direct fix or suspended mounting (suspension kits contain a pair of drop wires and must be ordered as separate items)
• Suitable for direct fix via the BESA or embossed fixing points.
• Terminal block with 2 x 2.5mm² cable capacity per termination
• Hinged gear tray for ease of installation
• Diffusers are retained by screws for tamper resistant tooled access
• IP40 rating applies when installed flush to a flat mounting surface, not when suspended
|Options||• DALI dimming option
• Intelligent light and energy management options:
- End mounted IP20 rated sensor with switching or dimming function, with/without photocell
• ‘Corridor function’ control available to special order with the ‘CO’ suffix
• Fully integral combined non-maintained emergency, 3 hour duration. Suitable for use on defined escape routes.
• We offer a range of product support contracts to aid commissioning, reduce your maintenance costs, comply with legislative test requirements and maximise the lifespan of your lighting equipment
|Specification||To specify state: Architectural linear surface/suspended/wall mount luminaire, 56mm wide, 115mm deep suitable for individual or end to end mounting with extruded aluminium body and UV stable polycarbonate diffuser as Eaton’s Wavelite range, part no.______|
Need product support?
Phone: +44 (0) 1753 608 700, option 3 then option 3