1. The competition start date is 1st September 2019. This date is subject to change at the discretion of the Promoter.
2. A copy of these terms and conditions will be available at www.eaton.com/mobiletechdaysuk or on written request to the Promoter throughout the competition.
3. By participating in this competition between 1st September 2019 and 31st October 2019, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
4. To enter the competition you will need to pre-register and physically attend at least one of the Eaton mobile tech days. Only confirmed attendees will be entered into the competition.
5. The competition will entail the entrant registering their details before or at the event. The winner will then be selected at random after 31st October 2019 from those who have registered and attended an Eaton on tour / tech day event in accordance with these terms and conditions.
6. By entering the competition, you acknowledge that your name and e-mail address will have been made available to the Promoter. All Personal Data will be held and used by the Promoter in accordance with the Promoter’s privacy policies (which can be found at www.eaton.com/gb/en-gb/company/policies-and-statements/privacy-cookies-and-data-protection.html and in compliance with the Data Protection Act 1998). By submitting your details on entry to the competition you agree that from time to time, the Promoter or its associated companies may contact you with information regarding relevant goods and/or services we feel may be of interest to you.
7. One entry per person.
8. The winners will be picked at random from all eligible entries received.
9. The winners will be contacted by email after 31st October 2019.
10. The prize is as follows:
First Drawn will receive a Weekend Getaway for Two (worth £250)
Second Drawn will receive a Virgin Experience day (worth £100)
Third Drawn will receive a Restaurant Choice gift card (worth £50)
11. The prize is non-transferable and there will be no cash alternative or alternative prizes for any reason. The prize is not cashable or refundable.
12. Acceptance of the prize authorizes the Promoter to publish the name of the winners and the winners shall consent to having publicity photographs and/or video images taken of them for use by the Promoter. Where consent is not provided, or where a winner does not wish to accept the prize, an alternative winner may be selected instead.
13. By accepting this prize you are confirming that you are lawfully permitted to do so and acting in accordance with any applicable corporate policies or codes of conduct or ethics that may apply to you, and/or the terms of your employment and/or any applicable laws or regulations that you may be subject to
14. The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure to comply with their obligations where the failure is caused by something outside their reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
15. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities (contractual or implied) injury to feelings or disappointment whatsoever incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the competition or accepting the prize. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude the liability of the Promoter for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
16. The Promoter is:
Eaton Electric Ltd
252 Bath Road
Tel: +44 (0) 1753 608 700
Fax: +44 (0) 1753 608 995
17. The Promoter’s decision is final and no further correspondence will be entered into.
18. The terms and conditions of this competition shall be governed by the laws of England & Wales and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction to resolve any dispute.