Authenticated: The product is verified as being authentic; however, this does not guarantee the condition or fit for purpose of the product.
Eaton Emergency Lighting UPS
Appropriate and effective emergency lighting systems are vital to facilitate occupant egress during an emergency, such as a building fire or other dangerous situation. In addition to prioritizing safety, proper emergency lighting is required by building codes such as NFPA 101, the Life Safety Code. Trust Eaton’s emergency lighting UPSs (10-200 kVA) to keep your occupants safe and your commercial structures up to code. Our emergency lighting UPSs are UL 924 tested and certified, providing the industry’s highest capacity and smallest footprint options for emergency lighting applications.
• Includes Eaton 93PM (emergency and auxiliary), 9155, 9355 UPSs
• UL 924 tested and certified to meet NFPA 101 (Life Safety Code) and other building codes
• Reduces regulatory compliance concerns
Ease of deployment with leading efficiency
• Maximizes deployment flexibility by providing innovative thermal management options, optimized battery solutions and full-service access from the front
• Lowers CAPEX through internal modular scalability and internal redundancy
• Conserves floor space with compact footprints
• Provides easier access to detailed status information through LCD touchscreen interface
• Reduces staffing costs through centralized control of regulatory compliance testing
• Increases reliability through 24x7 remote monitoring and reporting capabilities
Warranty and service plans
Eaton's UPS warranty and service options provide the system uptime, convenience and value that is right for you and your business.
Eaton’s mission is to improve the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. We provide sustainable solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power – more safely, more efficiently and more reliably. Eaton’s 2019 revenues were $21.4 billion, and we sell products to customers in more than 175 countries.