- Enclosed silver contacts with reliability nibs
- Diaphragm seals with drainage holes
- Grounding nibs on the self-grounding operators
- Durable chrome finish with added corrosion resistance
- Rugged, one-piece metal body
Push forward toward rugged control
Eaton’s E34 series 30.5 mm pushbutton line features the same rugged die-cast construction of our 10250T line with an additional two-layer 100% solid thermosetting cathodic epoxy coating. This coating provides a flat black smooth, consistent, corrosion-resistant surface that has passed a demanding 600 hour, salt spray test. Note that the industry standard for this 4X test requires only 200 hours.
Contact your Local Distributor for pricing, availability, ordering, expediting, and repairs.